Frequently Asked Questions
What help do I get as a franchise partner?
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Ongoing training (inc. 2 weeks living expenses for initial period)
- Great rates on the very best products and materials
- Guidance on networking for new business
- Assistance with your launch campaign and other PR events
- Start-up decorating stock range
- Stationery start-up pack
- Promotional materials - photo albums, corporate-branded uniforms, business premise and vehicle signage
- Working capital allowance
- Security deposit
- Franchisor's legal costs and costs associated with preparation and execution of franchise agreement.
Do I need to be qualified in any area of wedding or event management?
No, we teach you everything you need to know. All you've got to do is want it.
What personal qualities do I need?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you a good organiser and communicator?
- Are you interested in other people?
- Do you have a professional and responsible attitude to work?
- Are you energetic?
- Are you creative yet practical?
- Would you relish the challenges and opportunities of running your own business?.
If you answered yes, you have all the qualities you need to make a huge success of your Events of Elegance franchise.
What's in it for me?
- The happiness of creating the flexibility and freedom of your own working environment, plus the security of a tried and tested profit making franchise formula
- The security of running your own business, under the umbrella of a hugely successful, award-winning company that supports you every step of the way
- The pride in providing the very best in event decoration, knowing you have the commercial edge and reputation of renowned experts behind you
- The money to be made in an industry that just keeps on booming.